Notice: Undefined variable: slot_show_rating in /home/gamblewithcoins/public_html/wp-content/themes/Responsivo2/includes/modules/review-functions.php on line 21
|Whats hot:||Whats not so hot:|
|Clean, crisp interface.||Some bonuses have high rollover requirements.|
|Intelligent betting slip.|
Notice: Undefined variable: slot_iframe in /home/gamblewithcoins/public_html/wp-content/themes/Responsivo2/includes/modules/review-functions.php on line 526
Intertops has been serving sporting fans and bettors for 25 years and as you would expect as a result has a wealth of experience when it comes to running a sport book. Intertops are known for high quality customer service and their sportsbook bonuses. In fact Intertops were the first company to offer online sports betting.
As well as sports, Intertop also offer poker and casino rooms, so when you fancy a change of game it’s very easy to jump into the poker or casino rooms.
Opening your account
To open your Intertops account you will need to provide quite an amount of personal information, including: e-mail address, your date of birth, your telephone number and your home address. Simply click sign up to launch the registration applet. You need to fill in three simple screens to open your account.
See the below screenshots for a closer look at the process.
The sports betting homepage is divided into 8 key sections. You can see these in the graphic below.
(1) The first section at the top of the page highlights big events and links straight into the markets via a photo to the left of the highlight box. Some events also contain polls, users are asked what their prediction for the event is. The result of the poll is updated in real-time and shown in the highlight box. Overall the highlight box is a nice feature and is useful if you would like to place a bet but are not sure what big events are taking place soon.
(2) The market navigation is easy to use, clean and crisp – with the most popular markets appearing at the top of the navigator. There is also a search box to allow you to locate a specific market without having to trawl through the various screens off the navigation panel, if you already know the match you are interested in. A great feature, and we do not understand why this isn’t compulsory for every sport book!
(3) The main market selections window is easy to use. There are two tabs next games, and live which means you can easily switch between events in-play and events not yet off. The matches are described on the left of the screen, and the selections appear on the right. A great feature of the main market selections window is that if you hover over one of the prices, a box appear above the price box confirming the selection you are currently looking at. It’s almost always the case with every sport book that the selections follow the match descriptions so for example if a match is described as: New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings – then the two selection boxed to the right of the description would match the order of the text description, so the first selection box in this example would relate to Pelicans, and the second to Kings.
However in practice your eyes tend to have to flick between the box and the selection to check you have the right selection box for the selection you are interested in. The fact that the selection is visible on hover above the box, makes this a little easier, and is a nice touch.
(4) The hottest bets window is another tool to help you find a bet, it highlights the bets that are taking the most action right now on the site. This is also useful as a time saving navigation tool, because often if you are betting on popular markets, the market you want will be listed here, so you do not have to go looking for it.
(5) This is the bet slip, see the bet-slip section of this review for more information on this.
(6) The live betting widget is useful for all you live betting fans and takes up the bottom right portion of the screen. It’s covered in the above screen shot by (7) – see below. But usually takes up the entire bottom right portion of the screen.
(7) Is a dismissable information box, which contains brief message from Intertops. In the example above it was prompting us to take a survey about how we feel regarding the sign-up bonuses. This is easily dismissable by clicking the cross in the top right hand corner.
(8) Is the top navigation bar and provides easy access to other areas of the site such as poker, and casino. It also allows you to switch to the dedicated live-betting portion of the site if you are more interested in betting-in-play. The navigation bar at the top also has a cog on the right which opens a settings box:
The settings box allows you to select the odds format you want to use on the site, decimal, American or fractional. As well as setting your default stake, handy if you usually keep your stake the same on your bets. There is also an option to change your timezone.
All in all a very tidy betting interface, you really couldn’t ask for much more. You have access to live events, most popular events, and a handy search tool to find the exact market that you are interested in. The selection boxes are clear and simple, and contain a handy text popup confirming the actual selection they correspond to. We are sure you will very easily come to like the Intertops betting interface.
Intertops offers a wide variety of markets.
These are broken down into two key categories in the navigation tool.
Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey and Golf.
Alpine Skiing, American Football, Baseball, Biathlon, Boxing/UFC, Cricket, Darts, Handball, Motor sports, Non sporting, Politics, Rugby, Snooker, Stock market, Volleyball.
The bet-slip is clean and easy to use. Your selection is highlighted in red, which is very handy and allows you to check easily that you have the correct selection on the slip.
The bet-slip has a very easy to use interface, you simply enter your stake in the box on the left, and your potential win is automatically calculated on the right.
The bet-slip is also intelligent. If you add more than one selection to the slip it automatically expands with options for placing parlays / multibets.
This is a nice feature and means the main slip is not cluttered with parlay tabs or sections when they are not needed.
Much like the main betting interface, the bet-slip on intertops combines excellent functionality with a crisp clean design.
If you like bonuses you will love playing on Intertops, they have a tonne of bonuses just waiting to be taken.
At the time of our testing, some of the more lucrative bonuses are:
First Deposit Bonus
Intertops offer three different deposit bonuses depending on the amount of your first deposit, to claim them you will need to enter one of the three following codes when depositing:
- 200% up to $50 Bonus
- The bonus and the deposit need to be rolled over 8x at min. odds of -200 (1.5) before a payout is possible
- Max. $50 of every bet count towards the rollover
- 100% up to $100 Bonus
- The bonus and the deposit need to be rolled over 6x at min. odds of -200 (1.5) before a payout is possible
- Max. $100 of every bet count towards the rollover
- 50% up to $200 Bonus
- The bonus and the deposit need to be rolled over 4x at min. odds of -200 (1.5) before a payout is possible
- Max. $200 of every bet count towards the rollover
4 x $100 NFL free bets
Wager on the 2017 NFL Regular Season and pocket a total of 4 x $100 free bets.
Wager during the below-mentioned sections of the NFL regular season at least USD 1500 (minimum odds: -200 / 1.5) to qualify for a $100 free bet at the end of each section.
- Section 1: Week 1 to Week 4 (Up to and including October 2nd 2017)
- Section 2: Week 5 to Week 9 (Up to and including November 6th 2017)
- Section 3: Week 10 to Week 13 (Up to and including December 4th 2017)
- Section 4: Week 14 to Week 17 (Up to and including December 31st 2017)
The maximum stake per wager that counts towards this promotion is $100.
The offer is for USA and Canadian customers only. The free bet must be rolled over 8x.
Win a trip to The Super Bowl LII
Simply wager on the 2017 NFL Regular Season and you could win a trip for two to Super Bowl LII at the home of the Minnesota Vikings.
Every dollar you wager on our NFL bet offers in the course of the regular season entitles you to one entry into our prize draw for this amazing package on January 3rd 2018.
The Super Bowl package includes:
- Hotel accommodation
- 2 tickets for Super Bowl LII
- Expenses for flights
Weekly NFL Pool
Every week throughout the NFL Regular Season you can win bet tokens worth up to USD 100 by predicting the winners of the week’s action in Intertops free Pool Competition.
Get out your crystal ball and choose your weekly winners – you have nothing to lose and could end the weekend with an extra USD 100 in your account. Customers with the most correct weekly picks qualify for the prizes.
- 1st prize USD 100 in bet tokens for your Intertops account
- 2nd prize USD 50 in bet tokens for your Intertops account
- 3rd prize USD 25 in bet tokens for your Intertops account
- 4th – 10th prize USD 10 in bet tokens for your Intertops account
Intertops is a world-class sport book with over twenty five years experience in the industry. This experience shows in the functionality they have built into the betting site and clean, crisp design.
Features such as the intelligent betting slip that adjusts depends on the number of selections on it, as well as the dedicated live-betting portion of the site, the selection description popups on hover and the great bonuses on offer make Intertops one of the best sites you can bet on right now.Click to collect: 100% up to $200 signup bonus